Our Balanced Range offers a choice of treats and healthier snack and cold drinks options.
Today, consumers are becoming more health-conscious and want the option of healthier choices alongside treats. This allows them to make the right decision for themselves when they want it.
To help meet this need, we offer the perfect balance of snack and cold drinks vending products, which incorporate a range of options.
Our Balanced Range offers extra healthy options with a selection of well-loved treats, catering for those who want either choice.
This snack and cold drinks range can help you towards your Health & Wellness objectives, providing you with a vending solution which caters to the wants and needs of your consumers and business.
Interested in finding out more?
We understand it can be challenging to meet the needs of your consumers at the same time as achieving your business objectives. That’s why our Balanced Range is developed with consumer insight and market knowledge in mind. Providing staff and visitors with a choice of healthier options and treats, our Balanced Range means there is no need for additional machines or specialised solutions.
Our Balanced range includes:
- Crisps - standard and premium packs, focusing on the most popular flavours and including lower fat alternatives
- Fruit and nuts - a selection or raw nuts* and dried fruit products for a healthy treat
- Cereal bars - from fresh, modern brands that consumers love
- Confectionery and biscuits - chocolate, sweets, mints, gum and biscuit-based snacks for the occasional treat
* Excluded from nut-free range
As with our snack range, our balanced cold drinks range is based on customer analysis and insight. This allows us to provide a choice of drinks which meet the differing requirements of your visitors and staff.
- Water – Very popular and essential for hydration
- Fizzy drinks - A mix of cola, lemonade, diet, sugar-free, energy or sports drink options
- Juice based drinks - Juices and non-carbonates to provide further variety and healthier alternatives