Starbucks we proudly serve workplace allows you to bring the look and feel of a Starbucks coffeehouse to your office, creating moments of connection for your staff.
- A range of premium drinks including flat white and a choice of two coffee beans to meet the different tastes of your employees.
- A modern compact format that fits into contemporary office space and creates the authentic Starbucks experience.
- The option of ceramic cups to support CSR.
- Touchscreen and cashless or free-vend to make it easy and convenient for your employees to use.
Genuine Starbucks recipes, fresh coffee beans and perfectly foamed real milk are used to create each Starbucks we proudly serve drink.
There’s a choice of Starbucks coffees including Flat White, refreshing Teavana teas as well as delicious hot chocolate to provide your employees with their coffeehouse favourites, making them feel valued and engaged.
To give employees even more choice, there are also two coffee bean options.
- Starbucks Blonde® Roast - a lighter option with a smooth, mellow taste. This Starbucks product has been created to work with milk-based coffee drinks that are popular in the UK market.
- Dark Espresso Roast, brewed from the same 100% Fairtrade beans as Starbucks’ stores.
To help create that authentic Starbucks experience, the Starbucks we proudly serve workplace concept is available in a choice of two designs – Pike Place and Coffee Passion – making it instantly recognisable to your staff whilst also fitting into your existing office design.
- At only 1200mm wide, it is easy to fit this compact design into your office.
- Modern coffee machines that can be cleaned in 15mins daily so you can continue providing your employees with the coffeehouse experience throughout the day.
- It has an easy to use touchscreen and is available with cashless options or free-vend to make it convenient for your employees to use, encouraging them to make those moments of connection with each other.